Imparting quality education in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry education and its allied branches to produce competent and skilled human resources.
To develop entrepreneurship programme and modules for commercial Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry.
To become a repository and to diversify Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry education production in tune with the existing and future driving force for change.
To emerge as the Centre of Excellence of Learning for Hill and Mountain Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry education and its allied branches.
The Faculty has following Divisions:
• Animal Genetics & Breeding
• Animal Nutrition
• Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology & Obstetrics
• Clinical Veterinary Medicine, Ethics & Jurisprudence
• Livestock Production & Management
• Live Stock Products Technology
• Veterinary Extension Education
• Veterinary Anatomy & Histology
• Veterinary Bio-Chemistry
• Veterinary Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine
• Veterinary Microbiology & Immunology
• Veterinary Parasitology
• Veterinary Pathology
• Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
• Veterinary Physiology
• Veterinary Public Health
• Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
• Veterinary Clinical Service Complex
• Veterinary Anatomy and Histology